Monday, June 24, 2013

Singing my song of life.

Hey

Singing a song of recovery/remission and life.

We are all singing the song of our lives.

But we are not alone.

Other people, the universe, random events, good, evil, and change all help sing our song.

Resisting the song that is currently playing doesn't work very well for me.

It causes  me a lot of pain and suffering.

And energy.

I want the things I don't want in my life to go away.

I want more if the things in my life I like.

That might work if I was the sole.

I am not.

And that's probably a good thing.

I am starting to know in my heart of hearts that I need to accept the parts of the song that currently rub me raw.

That doesn't mean to like them or not try to change them if I can.

Accepting what is: I can resist and suffer or live in accepting reality with clarity and truly live alive.

The song goes on until I die.

Composers of my song are numerous and most aren't even aware of me.

I get to choose what I believe in.

I choose this.

I am going to love the song, all the parts, all the instruments, and the time it takes to sing it.

I may not be the sole author of my life, but I am the SOUL author.

In loving kindness.

Bryan


No comments:

Post a Comment