Saturday, April 27, 2013

There is a huge difference between believing and knowing.

You can believe in stuff without ever really seeing, or tasting, or touching, or feeling.

I can always believe in this or that.

Knowing is different.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Or do you know one?

Do you believe in God?

Or do you know God?

Do you believe in remission/recovery?

Or do you know it?

Can you chose to know instead of the shallowness of believing?

I know you.

And you know me.

Love, Bryan




1 comment:

  1. Is
    Choosing to know
    Putting your faith in something?
    Is
    choosing to trust all or nothing?
    What about trusting your faith?
    I know remission from ED
    Its always going to be about choosing the better option
    I have faith that I now know enough and have practiced enough to make good choices
    Most of the time

    Bryan
    Thank you for helping me have faith.
    Love
    Jo
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete